Trek FX 4 sport carbon (m)
You’re ready to log big miles, and you prefer the feel of a flat handlebar to the drop bars that come stock on most road bikes. You prioritise comfort and performance equally, and want the simplicity that a 1x drive train provides.
A lightweight OCLV Carbon frame with a road-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, a Shimano GRX 1×11 drive train with a wide-range cassette, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a lightweight tubeless ready wheel set and ergonomic grips. Plus, it’s easy to accessorise with mudguards, lights and more!
Fast, capable, comfortable. This bike has a road -smoothing carbon frame and quality parts that will hold up over serious miles, but what really sets this model apart is the simpler shifting experience the 1×11 drive train provides.
- The 1x drive train delivers a wide range of gearing with the simplicity of a single shifter
- You get the superior ride quality of carbon without the bank-breaking price
- IsoSpeed – a decoupler at the seat tube/top tube junction that absorbs fatiguing bumps from the road so you can stay stronger for longer
- On your left, roadie! This fitness bike is more than capable of taking on speedy group road rides
- You can pair FX Sport with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favourite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S